Last Updated 4/26/14
Thank you for visiting our site. We’ve got terms and conditions that you should review, which pertain to your use of www.Caribbeanstudonline.org (hereafter “site”). These terms represent the binding agreement that you (hereafter “visitor” or “visitors”) have with the site owners. Should you continue to use this site, you acknowledge, understand, accept, and abide by the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree with any of the following terms and conditions, you must discontinue your use of this site.
By continuing to use this site, you agree with the following terms and conditions:
1. Participation. Participation on this website is at the visitor’s sole choice, discretion and risk.
a. Legality. Visitors are personally responsible for determining whether participation on this site is legal within their jurisdictions.
b. Adherence to law. Visitors may only participate on this site if it is legal to do so within their jurisdictions.
c. Visitors may only participate on this site if they have attained the legal age of majority within their jurisdictions.
d. This site and/or its owners do not warrant the legality of any visitor participating on this site.
e. Site owners reserve the right to request personally identifiable proof of a visitor’s identity, specifically for age verification purposes.
f. Participation on this site includes, but is not limited to the following:
i. viewing site pages
ii. use of free games
iii. access to information obtained within this site
iv. access, use and/or reuse of the site servers
v. use or reuse of any materials obtained through this site, whether by download or view within web browser
g. Under no circumstances shall the site, its owners, directors, officers, employees, shareholders, agents, affiliates, and subsidiaries be liable to visitors in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise, for any loss or damages arising as a direct or indirect result of participation for any amounts whatsoever, even in cases where site owners have been notified of the possibility of such loss or damage.
2. Service. Services provided on this site are provided “as is”, and site owners make no warranty or representation, express or implied, related to satisfactory quality, fitness of purpose, completeness and/or accuracy of information contained herein.
a. Site owners shall not be liable for malfunctions, disruptions, failures or any other inconvenience caused during participation on this site.
b. Although the site owners will take all reasonable measures to protect visitors from harm, site owners make no guarantees of protection against, and shall not be held liable for, malicious and/or destructive files which may, in any way, be connected to this site. Each visitor is responsible for the safety and security of Web-connected devices which may be used to participate on this site.
c. Site owners reserve the right to temporarily suspend site service for any reason at our sole discretion. We may, but shall not be obliged to, give visitors as much notice as is reasonably practicable related to such a suspension. Site owners will take reasonable measures to restore service as soon as is reasonably practicable after suspension.
d. Site owners shall not be held liable for any loss that visitors may incur as a result of such a suspension.
3. Indemnification. Visitors agree to indemnify and hold harmless the site and its owners, directors, officers, employees, shareholders, agents, affiliates, and subsidiaries against any and all costs, expenses, liabilities, and damages, whether direct or indirect, arising from participation on this site.
4. Use of site. Visitors acknowledge, understand, and agree that the information and content displayed on this site is made available to them for personal, non-commercial use only. Other uses of such material and content is strictly prohibited. Visitors agree not to directly or indirectly copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit, tamper with, or create derivative works of such material and content on this site.
5. Severability. In the event any portion of these terms and conditions is deemed unlawful, void, or otherwise unenforceable, the offending portion shall be deemed severable from these terms and conditions, and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions. In such cases, the offending portion shall be amended in a manner consistent with applicable laws.
6. Applicable laws and jurisdictions. The construction, validity, representations, performance, and usability of this site, in whole or in part, are governed by the jurisdiction provided in the contact details below. Offenses of any nature shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction in the contact details.
7. Limitations of actions. Visitors acknowledge, understand, and agree that claims made against this site and/or its owners must be initiated in writing within a consecutive period of six (6) months of the cause of such claims. Failing to submit any claims in writing within that period forever waives and abandons any rights a visitor may have to enforce such claims, and confirms that, upon the expiry of such period, said claim shall then be deemed void, waived, or abandoned.
8. Third-party websites. Visitors acknowledge, understand, and agree that third-party websites or web pages connected to or referenced on this site are not the responsibility of nor governed by the site owners of this site. The site owners of this site are not responsible for any circumstances which arise from visiting such third-party websites. Visitors further agree that the site owners of this site shall not be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, use of or reliance on any such third party content.
9. Whole agreement. Unless otherwise stated, these terms and conditions represent the entire agreement between visitor and site. Visitors acknowledge, understand, and agree that they are not relying in substance, veracity, or intent on any representation, term, agreement, or condition that is not set out in these terms and conditions.
10. Entire understanding. Visitors acknowledge and agree that you have read and understood the entirety of these terms and conditions.
11. Contact site owners. Visitors may contact the site owners at the following address:
Dr. MJ Hugenholtzweg Z/N,